To persuasively promote and aggressively grow Instrumentors’ brand presence while increasing
revenue in the assigned territory.
• Attain monthly revenue target for established territory
• Maintain and develop key relationships with customers
• Make product presentations with the constant and continuous intent of closing orders
• Support customers with job submittal and planning in order to add value and promote products
• Continuous learning to stay current on industry and product offerings
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support,
and liaison with internal order processing and management staff
• Document sales activities within CRM, create appropriate trip reports and lost sale reports.
• Attend industry trade shows to establish new leads and expand company’s presence in the
• Make suggestions and recommendations for improvement for better ways to service customers
and increase sales.
• Cooperates with suppliers to secure mutual business through joint calls.
• Extensive understanding of industrial heat applications and factory automation, including sensors,
controllers, temperature sensors.
•Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial) or 5 years equivalent
experience in Industrial Controls and Heat
• Demonstrated success and experience in managing customer accounts and delivering sales growth
• Mature, credible, and comfortable in persuasively managing business relationships
• Maintains a professional/working image in self, work environment and vehicle
• Proficient in MS Office. Experience with CRM tools a plus.
• Empathetic communicator, able to see things from other person's point of view
• Strong interpersonal (listening, questioning) and communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
• Up to 50% Travel
• Salary + Commission
• Company sponsored medical & dental plan
• Paid holidays and PTO
• Retirement plan with company match